What do we do?
- Cut out over-engineered design
- Reduce complexity
- Achieve greater efficiency
- Reduce installation time
- Save you £££££s
Who is this Service for?
- Property Developers
- Property Owners and Tenants
- Design and Build Contractors
- Project Managers and Cost Consultants
Our Track Record
Some of the projects where we have made big savings for clients:
- £0.5 million saving on sprinklers for a warehouse in Liverpool
- £0.7 million saving on electrical infrastructure for distribution warehouse in the Midlands
- £1 million saving by engineering out the firewall and racking cages for a distribution centre in Sterlingshire
- Hundreds of thousands of pounds of savings on many other projects
How does it work?
- First we carry out an initial free assessment – Send us your design drawings and we will assess the potential cost saving opportunities absolutely free.
- If you agree, we then prepare a strategy document that identifies the cost saving opportunities and how these can be achieved.
- After completing our work we will either charge an agreed fee for our services or make a charge based on a pre-agreed percentage of the savings achievable in implementing our design changes.